Forward thinkers and true artists, Final Post
Digital Vision NUCODA
- Precision grading panels
- True 4k 12-bit RGB playback
- IO AJA KONA 3G
- 62 TB or storage shared on fast fiber network with assist station and editorial
- World’s leading DVO tools for image restoration and fixing including clarity, de-grain and re-grain, aperture and more
- Native support for latest digital formats
- ACES workflow ready
- 3D stereo enabled (dedicated tracks and tools for stereo workflows and fixes – floating windows, stereo fix, align and localised colour matching and auto deformation)
- Tangent Element grading panels
- IO Decklink 4k
- Sony OLED calibrated monitoring
- 12 TB local storage, also connected to fast fiber network with editorial
Final Post’s theatre and suite are capable of working in real-time with multiple tracks of media and an unlimited number of colour corrections, isolation and DVO’s. Our technology and hardware have been designed to nurture the creative process.
Theatre: Christie 2210 2k DCI projector and 21′ 2.39:1 Stewert Film Screen. Work in P3.
Broadcast: Sony OLED calibrated monitor
- Full support for the ACES (SMPTE 2065) workflow
- IDT support for non-ACES images
- Support for custom ODT and LUT’s (generate new or manage LUT’s from production through to finish)
Featuring world leading colour tools from Digital Vision Nucoda for the ultimate finish in our 2k Christie theatre. Paired up with Resolve in our two broadcast finishing suites. Every project starts with an agile post consultation to assist in determining the best path to finish. From there we will work closely with your editorial team to receive your media and start converting and assembling your project from any source for an uncompressed HD, 2K or 4K finish.
After that, take a front row seat in one of our three DI theatres with a colourist to start designing the perfect look for your project.
- Work in true 4k, 2k, HD and stereo 3D
- Resolution independent workflow (any resolution in and out)
- Comprehensive digital workflows and flexible IO
- Calibrated monitoring for accurate translation to theatrical or broadcast
- Powerful conforming tools from AVID, FCP 7 /X & Premiere CC
- Collaborative grading and sharing projects between editorial and DI concurrently
- Integrated DI Assist Station